Custom matches in Roblox BedWars are a fun way to play the game because you can customizes aspects of it to suit how you and your friends might want to play. This can increase your enjoyment or just speed things up a bit so you can get yourself decked out in full gear. If you’re wondering how to use these commands and what they are, we’ll be going over all of them in detail with this guide!
BedWars Commands Guide
All commands in Roblox BedWars are done in the chat window of the game. This can be opened by clicking on the chat icon at the top left of the screen or pressing the “/” key on your keyboard. You must include the “/” with your command when you enter it or it will not work.
If part of the command below is capitalized, that means you will need to replace that with the appropriate part of the command necessary for it to work.
Custom Match Commands List
- /announce MESSAGE – Announces the message in a popup window that shows up on the screen of all the players that are in the Custom Match.
- /kick USERNAME – This command is used to kick a player out of your Custom Match. You can’t use their Display Name, you can only use their Roblox Username. This can be found by clicking on their name in the player list.
- /setgeneratormultiplier X – Will increase or decrease the speed of the Iron, Diamond, and Emerald generator. The number 1 is the default speed, 2 is double the speed, and you can use -inf to max out the speed.
- /blacklistItem ITEM NAME – Prevents the named item from being purchased in the Item Shop. Once this is done you can’t enable it again until you start a new Custom Game, so only do it if you are sure.
- /disablekit KIT NAME – Disables the named kit from being used in the current Custom Match. Once you’ve disabled a kit in the match you won’t be able to allow it back until you’ve created a new Custom Match.
- /setdeathmatchtime SECONDS – Sets the amount of time you want for your Custom Match before the Sudden Death mode sets in.
- /togglespawn ITEM TRUE/FALSE – Allows or disallows the spawning of a certain item in the game. True will spawn the item and false will disable the item.
- /luckyairdrop – Using this command will spawn a Lucky Block Airdrop at a random area on the current map.
Chat Commands List
- /hub – Returns you to the Roblox BedWars Hub, where you can join different games, purchase kits, and start a new custom game. If you are already in the hub, you will be teleported to a new server.
Those are all of the commands for Roblox BedWars that you should know when playing a Custom Match or while chatting in the game. Find more details about the experience in the BedWars section of our website!
You May Like Also