League of Legends is heading towards the release of Season 12 for the game, and with it comes a big patch that will make some significant changes to the game. It is expected that both Dianda and Gangplank will be buffed. On the other hand, it looks like Sona and Rek’Sai are going to be nerfed. Teleport is looking to get some significant changes to it, and there will be some additional buffs and nerfs to some of the system functions. If you’re wondering when you can expect this patch, we have detail below.
Season 12 Countdown
The 12.1 Patch is now live and available, but Season 12 has yet to launch. If you’re awaiting the arrival of the new League of Legends 2022 season, then check out the countdown below.
League of Legends 12.1 Patch Release Date & Time
LoL update 12.1 has a set release date and time of January 5th, 2022 at 6am ET/3am PT. This is the pretty standard time when server maintenance starts on patch days. You will then have to wait around 2 – 3 hours for the game to come back online!
This date is unconfirmed at the moment and is based on speculation. We’ll update this post as soon as we learn the official release date and time.
Here are some additional times that you can expect for LoL to go into maintenance where you live in the world:
- 5am GMT
- 3am CET
- 8am KR
If you still aren’t sure when you can expect the patch to release, we have a countdown that will tick down the hours, minutes, and seconds before the release.
LoL 12.1 Update Maintenance Start Countdown
LoL 12.1 Update Release Countdown
This countdown is a rough estimate on when the patch will go live. It could be sooner or later, but it’s something to give you an idea of when you can expect the release.
LoL 12.1 Patch Details
Here’s a look at some of the projected changes from the PBE. Keep in mind that it’s possible some of it has changed since the last test.
- Passive AP ratio has been increased from 40% to 50%
- Passive damage against monsters has been changed from 250% to 300%
- Q cooldown has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4.5 seconds
- Mana cost has been reduced from 60-40 to 55-35
Force of Nature
- Stacking buff duration increased from 5 to 7 seconds
- Magic damage reduction at max stacks increased from 20% to 25%
- Cooldown for Melee Champions increased from 6 to 8 seconds
- Attack Damage has been lowered from 55 to 50
- Passive shield strength has been lowered from 300-800 to 275-650
- Magic resistance reduced from 50 to 40
- New build path: Hearthbound Axe + Null Magic Mantle + Pickaxe
- Can no longer target allied minions or wards
- Cooldown changed from 420-210 seconds (based on level) to 360 seconds flat
- No longer grants movement speed after teleport
- Changes to Unleashed Teleport after 14 minutes
- Cooldown 270 seconds
That is exactly when you can expect the release of the League of Legends 12.1 Update! You can find more details on the game in the League of Legends section of our website.
You May Like Also