In the Roblox Wacky Wizards January 12th, 2022 update of the game we were given the Egyptian Head ingredient to obtain! If you’re hoping to find out how exactly you get this new ingredient, we will walk you through the exact steps you need to take to get it! You will be able to create a bunch of different potions and other fun stuff with this newly added ingredient to the game.
Find out how to make all of the cauldron brews with our Wacky Wizards Potions List!
How to get the Egyptian Head Ingredient
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To get the Egyptian Head in Wacky Wizards, you will need to travel to the Pyramid over in the desert area of the map. You will then need to bring the following ingredients across the obstacle course one at a time: Frog, Bird, Brain, Fish, and Spider. Once you have brought an ingredient across, touch the glyph of it on the wall to offer it. Once you’ve done all of the items, you will then unlock the Egyptian Head!
- Go to the Egyptian Pyramid and Brave the Obby
While you aren’t supposed to be able to fly in the Egyptian pyramid, you can use quite a few potions to skip the obstacle course. Flybux is my favorite flying potion, which just requires the Robux and Bird ingredient. Brew that up and then grab the Frog ingredient off your table and head to the Egyptian tomb. It is possible that this gets patched out. If that happens, just fly over to the pyramid, drop the ingredient, and reset your character. Then make your way over the obstacle course.
- Bring the item across to the offering area
Once you are inside of the pyramid with one of the ingredients you need, click on the glyph on the wall of the ingredient you have to light it up. You will need to do this with all of the ingredients: Frog, Bird, Brain, Fish, and Spider.
- Repeat bringing ingredients
Bring all five ingredients across the obstacle course and touch the glyph on the wall until they are all glowing. Once they have all been offered to the gods, you will then see the Egyptian Head ingredient on the circular podium. Grab it and teleport back to your cauldron to save it for your table!
Here are some of the potions you can make with this ingredient:
- 378: Ra potion – Egyptian Head (Become an Egyptian God)
- 379: Sphinx-head potion – Brain + Egyptian Head (Get an Egyptian Head)
- 380: Anubis potion – Bird + Egyptian Head (Become an Egyptian Bird)
- 381: Cactus potion – Carrot + Egyptian Head (Become a Cactus)
- 382: Magic-carpet potion – Fairy + Egyptian Head (Get a flying magic carpet)
- 383: Walk-like-an-egyption potion – Disco Ball + Egyptian Head (Walk like an egyptian dance!)
- 384: Mummy potion – Undead + Egyptian Head (Become a mummy)
- 385: Pyramid-bomb potion – Dynamite + Egyptian Head (Get a pyramid bomb!)
- 386: Pyramid-poop potion – Rotten Sandwich + Egyptian Head (Poop pyramids!)
- 387: Sand-melt potion – Chilli + Egyptian Head (Melt into sand!)
- 388: Scarabee potion – Honey + Egyptian Head (Become a scarabee)
- 389: Scarab-morph potion – Spider + Egyptian Head (Become a scarab)
- 390: Egyptian-sword potion – Gun + Egyptian Head (Get an egyptian sword!)
- 391: Pyramid-morph potion – You + Egyptian Head (Become a Pyramid!)
- P179: Egyptian-elephant potion – Mount + Giant’s Ear + Egyptian Head (Get an Egyptian elephant mount)
- P180: Scorpion-king potion – Anime Sword of Destiny + Egyptian Head (Become the king of the desert)
That’s everything you need to know about finding the Egyptian Head in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Ingredients List to learn what you can make.
You May Like Also